On the afternoon of Friday, May 6, at the Sants-Montjuïc Architecture Festival, we recover the Passeig de la Zona Franca for the neighbourhood. Accompanied by music and literature, we will take a walk along this commercial axis, enjoying the display of posters in the shop windows that bring us closer to the challenges the district faces, reclaiming the value of local trade and its function of cohesion in our day-to-day lives.
With the help of various collaborating entities, we look forward to sharing the following ACTIVITIES:
Pepita Casanellas Hall
- 16: A welcome from COAC Barcelona
- 16.10: We share the urban improvement of Meridiana Avenue (Colectivo Punt 6, participatory process + Imma Barbal, IMU Barcelona project + Jesús Mir, association of Merchants of Fabra i Puig)
- 4.45pm: The new Passeig de la Zona Franca (Mei Marquez, Association of Merchants of the Navy)
- 17: Marc Serra, Councilor of the Sants-Montjuïc District.
Exterior Pepita Casanellas
- 16-19.00: Decorative plastering workshop (Terrachídia + Elisabetta Carnevale, in collaboration with Ecoclay)
- 16.00-19.00 Exhibition TO LAST. Rehabilitation of Tangassogo – Burkina Faso
- 16.00-19.00 Talking drawings. What walk do we want, the voice of the children.
- 16.00-19.00 Exhibition of photographs on the Passeig de la Zona Franca. Association of Merchants of La Marina / La Marina newspaper.
- 16.00-19: Radio La Marina, Local business.
Passeig Zona Franca route
- 17.00 – 19.00h Exhibition in the shop windows of the Passeig Zona Franca shops. LCI School
- 5.15pm – 7pm Music and literature tour on the Passeig de la Zona Franca (COAC Architecture and Music Open Group + Estrellats Theatre Group)
Want to find out more about the festival? Click here